D’OR condos is a new pre-construction condo project located at heart of Thornhill. The main intersection is Bathurst and Centre street. Developed by CItyzen Development Group, Fernbrook Homes. D’or Condo set to redefine luxury living downtown Thornhill.
Why D’OR Condos?
Location is everything
- Lies in the heart of Thornhill
- Boasts of a walk score of 86/100 which means it is walkable everywhere
- It is within 9 minutes’ walk of the CF Promenade Shopping Mall
- Has numerous public transportation options nearby, quick access to Langstaff GO Station, Finch Subway Station and VIVA and YRT Transit
- Adjacent to shops, eateries, schools, entertainment and recreational options
- Close to parks including Promenade Park, Promenade Green Park, Downham Green Park, Sugarbush Heritage Park and Pierre Elliot Trudeau Park
- Near Thornhill Golf&Country Club, Uplands Golf&Country Club and Richmond Hill Golf Club
- Short drive to Hwy407 as well as Hwy 401
Elite and leisure lifestyle with D’OR Condos
D’or Condos Boasting two towers of uncompromising luxury. D’or earns its place as Thornhill’s most distinguished new Landmark residence. This captivating structure of glass and steel emanates sleek sophistication from every angle.
their world-class amenities are in perfect harmony with each other, giving residents a complete luxury lifestyle. State-of-the-art fitness facilities will make every day feel like a day at the spa. Perhaps the most remarkable signature amenity at D’or Condominiums is the exquisite indoor-outdoor pool area; separated by a retractable glass partition wall, a resort experience anytime you desire. Immerse yourself in sublime luxury all year long. In the summer months, lounge outside and soak in the sun.
Designer living your way
D’or Condominium Residences at Thornhill City Centre will feature many premium unobstructed views in all directions. From the highest floors, not only will you be able to see a 360 degree view of the City of Vaughan, but also the Yonge Street skyline in North York and even the iconic skyline of downtown Toronto.